On walking through Carnaby Street today we came across a Central St Martins graduate Tina Tsang’s label ‘Undergrowth’. As well as doing freelance fashion styling and juggling that with running her own manufacturing agency trading garments with China, Tina Tsang also makes beautiful quirky tea sets. With legs instead of handles and a ‘love sick’ bunnies cupcake stand, it makes the collection all the more fun.
- Big In The Game wp.me/pXjp8-lL 6 years ago
- #stickemup Photoshoot Day 1 and it's a wrap! Good work @eddyleonardo and the rest of the team xx lockerz.com/s/203103555 6 years ago
- You can now order T-shirts online here: stickemuponline.bigcartel.com fb.me/1rdOIn4JY 6 years ago
- Setting up. Come find us at portobello market all day today just by the green :-) lockerz.com/s/198908819 6 years ago
- catch us at Portobello Market tomorrow next to the green from 8am til 4pm selling t-shirts and other stuff all day :-) 6 years ago